The Influence Of The Number Of Commodity Types And Storability On The Sales Level Of Hydroponic Vegetable Producers

Authors

  • Ewiel Ewiel Universitas Djuanda, Indonesia
  • Himmatul Miftah Universitas Djuanda, Indonesia
  • Ita Novita Universitas Djuanda, Indonesia

DOI:

https://doi.org/10.30997/jagi.v10i1.11856

Keywords:

hydroponic, multiple linear regression, shelf life, type

Abstract

As the number of hydroponic vegetable producers in Bogor City increases, producers must improve strategies and win the competition to stay ahead. This study aims to determine how the sales level of hydroponic vegetable producers in Bogor City, how the number of commodity types and shelf life of hydroponic vegetable producers in Bogor City and the effect of the number of commodity types and shelf life on the sales level of hydroponic vegetables in Bogor City. This research was conducted in May-June 2023. The data collection method was carried out by census. Respondents in this study were 20 hydroponic vegetable businesses. Data analysis used descriptive analysis, quantitative analysis and multiple linear regression analysis. Descriptive analysis and quantitative analysis to answer objectives one and two, namely at the most dominant sales level 8 companies sell vegetables as much as 101-500 kg / month, while the least sales are 1 company selling vegetables less than 50 kg / month. The most dominant number of vegetable commodities 8 companies have 3-4 types of vegetables, the most dominant shelf life 11 companies with vegetable shelf life 4-6 days. Then in multiple linear regression analysis using SPSS version 24, it was found that the significant effect on the variable number of commodity types and storability (X) on the level of sales (Y) was marked by the value of t count > from t table, f count > from f table and obtained a coefficient of determination R2 of 80.4% while the remaining 19.6% was influenced by other variables not carried out in this study.

References

Arbawa, D. L.,Wardoyo. P. (2018). Keunggulan Bersaing : Berpengaruh Terhadap Kinerja Pemasaran (Studi Pada UMKM Makanan dan Minuman Di Kabupaten Kendal). Jurnal EMBA, 8(3), 56-75.

Badan Pusat Statistik. (2020). Statistik Indonesia 2020. https://www.bps.go.id. Di akses pada 21 Januari 2023 Jam 19:50.

Badan Pusat Statistik. (2022). Kota Bogor Dalam Angka 2022. BPS Kota Bogor.

Badan Pusat Statistik. (2023). Kabupaten Bogor Dalam Angka 2023. BPS Kabupaten Bogor.

Badan Pusat Statistik. (2023). Kota Bogor Dalam Angka 2023. BPS Kota Bogor.

Badan Pusat Statistika. 2017-2019. Produksi dan Produktifitas Sayuran Tingkat Nasional. www.bps.go.id. [Diakses pada tanggal 23 Januari 2023].

Dalimunthe, M.B. (2017). Keunggulan Bersaing Melalui Orientasi Pasar dan Inovasi Produk. Jurnal Konsep Bisnis Dan Manajemen, 3(1), 18-31. https://doi/org/https://doi.org/10.31289/jkbm.v3i2.357.

Direktorat Jendral Hortikultura. 2015. Statistisik Produksi Hortikultura 2015.

Ghozali, I. (2005). Aplikasi Analisis Multivariate dengan SPSS. Semarang: Badan Penerbit UNDIP.

Ghozali, I. (2018). Aplikasi Analisis Multivariate dengan Program IBM SPSS 25. Badan Penerbit Universitas Diponegoro: Semarang.

Indriasti, R. (2014). Analisis Usaha Sayuran Hidroponik pada PT. Kebun Sayur Segar Kabupaten Bogor.

Nadita., Novita, I., dan Miftah, H. (2022). Hubungan Orientasi Pasar dengan Inovasi Produk Sayuran di Kota Bogor Jawa Barat. Jurnal AgribiSains. 8(1) : 32-39.

Nofrizal. (2021). Pengaruh Keunggulan Bersaing Terhadap Kinerja Pemasaran Pengrajin Rotan Pekanbaru. Journal Of Business and Banking. 10(2) : 270-290. Pekanbaru : Universitas Lancang Kuning Pekanbaru.

Santoso, S. (2014). Stasistika Ekonomi plus Aplikasi SPSS, Ponorogo : Umpo Press.

Sugiyono. (2016). Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif, Kualitatif dan R&D. Bandung: PT Alfabet.

Suparyadi. (2015). Membangun Keunggulan Bersaing Industri Kecil gila Merah Tebu : Kiat Bersaing di Pasar Ekspor. Jurnal Siasat Bisnis. 2(8) : 131- 154.

Wulansari, W. (2015). Penerapan Hidroponik Sistem Sumbu Pada Pembelajaran Keterampilan Terhadap Kemampuan Mengenal Alat dan Bahan Bagi Tunagrahita. Jurnal Pendidikan Khusus. 10(2) : 1-10.

Yusuf, A.M. (2014). Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif, Kualitatif & Penelitian Gabungan. Jakarta : prenadamedia group.

Downloads

Published

2024-04-02

How to Cite

Ewiel, E., Miftah, H., & Novita, I. (2024). The Influence Of The Number Of Commodity Types And Storability On The Sales Level Of Hydroponic Vegetable Producers. JURNAL AGRIBISAINS, 10(1), 59–72. https://doi.org/10.30997/jagi.v10i1.11856
Abstract viewed = 0 times