IMPLEMENTASI KEBIJAKAN PENGELOLAAN TATA RUANG WILAYAH KONSERVASI DAN PARIWISATA
Puncak region Bogor as buffer capital Jakarta was being problem that was not easily resolved by all the competent authorities. Factor of natural damage caused by use of conservation land in an uncontrolled made the field and land space in the area threatens the abrasion of land surrounding hills. Puncak region Bogor was a part of an exclusive area that had room in its utilization. One of them was about the expansion of settlements to get the occupancy requirement level. However, this pattern should be observed not as the freedom to utilize space in the region, but the construction was systematically measured and targeted so as not to alter the pattern of the region of space become corrupted and no longer serves as a buffer area around it.
Edward III stated that to measure the success of a policy implementation could be measured through the four basic variables of the communication; sources: disposition or attitude of the executive and bureaucratic structure.
Implementation of spatial management policies in the Cisarua district referred to the existing regulations. This research examined two sources of policy implementation in Cisarua district in which Presidential Regulation Number 54, 2008 on National Strategic Planning Region Jakarta, Bogor, Depok, Tangerang, Jakarta, Puncak, Cianjur (Jabodetabekpuncur), and Regulation of Bogor District No. 19 of 2008 Concerning the Spatial Plan Bogor regency 2005-2025. Misuse of land, because its permit was easy from Buildings Licensing Agency, but supervision was not done from the agency concerned. This, which was perceived by the technical implementation in the field, which lack the resources and authority possessed limited.
From this research was concluded that the element of implementing the policy and resources were still relatively minimal.
Agustino, Leo. (2008) Dasar-dasar Kebijakan Publik. Alfabeta. Bandung.
Arikunto, Suharsimi. (2002) Prosedur Penelitian Edisi Revisi V. Rineka Cipta. Jakarta.
Djakapermana, Ruchyat Deni. (2010) Pengembangan Wilayah. IPB Press. Bogor.
Direktorat Jenderal Penataan Ruang. (2007) Bahan Tayangan Materi Sosialisasi Undang-Undang Nomor 26 Tahun 2007 Tentang Penataan Ruang. Departemen Pekerjaan Umum. Jakarta.
Dunn, William N. (2003) Pengantar Analisis Kebijakan Publik; Edisi Kedua.
Gadjah Mada University Press, Yogyakarta.
Fermana, Surya. (2009) Kebijakan Publik Sebuah Tinjauan Filosofis. Ar-Ruzz Media. Jogjakarta.
Hidayat, L Misbah. (2007) Reformasi Administrasi. Gramedia Pustaka Utama. Jakarta
Kumorotomo, Wahyudi. (2003) Etka Administrasi Negara. Rajawali Press. Jakarta
Moleong, Lexy J. (2001) Metodologi Penelitian Kualitatif. Remaja Rosda Karya. Bandung.
Narbuko, Cholid dan Abu Achmadi. (2004) Metodologi Penelitian. Bumi Aksara. Jakarta.
Saraswati, Sylvia. (2009) Cara Mudah Menyusun Proposal, Skripsi, Tesis, Disertasi. Ar-Ruzz Media. Jogjakarta.
Subarsono, AG. (2009) Analisis Kebijakan Publik. Pustaka Pelajar. Yogyakarta.
Sugiyono. (2007) Metode Penelitian Aministrasi. Alfabeta. Bandung.
Wibawa, Samodra. (2011) Politik Perumusan Kebijakan Publik. Penerbit Graha Ilmu. Yogyakarta
Wasistiono, Sadu. (2003) Kapita Selekta Manajemen Pemerintahan Daerah. Fokus Media. Bandung.
- Master Plan Dinas Kebudayaan dan Pariwisata Kabupaten Bogor 2009
- Rencana Strategis Kecamatan Cisarua 2009
- Data Monografi Kecamatan Cisarua 2010
- Lampiran III Perda Nomor 19 Tahun 2008 (Indikasi Program Pembangunan Kabupaten Bogor)
Sumber Undang-Undang dan Peraturan:
- Undang-Undang Nomor 26 Tahun 2007 Tentang Penataan Ruang
- Peraturan Presiden Nomor 54 Tahun 2008 Tentang Penataan Ruang Kawasan Jakarta, Bogor, Depok, Tangerang, Bekasi, Puncak, Cianjur
- Peraturan Daerah Kabupaten Bogor Nomor 19 Tahun 2008 Tentang Rencana Tata Ruang Wilayah Kabupaten Bogor Tahun 2005-2025
- Pedoman Operasional Pemanfatan Ruang Peraturan Bupati Nomor 83 Tahun 2009
Dinas Tata Ruang dan Pertanahan Kabupaten Bogor. (2009) Tata Ruang Kawasan Puncak Memprihatinkan. Majalah Inovasi Edisi Ke 3 Tahun Ke 1, 27.
Authors who publish with Jurnal Governansi agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in Jurnal Governansi.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in Jurnal Governansi.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.