HUBUNGAN PENGAWASAN DENGAN EFEKTIVITAS KERJA PEGAWAI
The research method was associative. The data collection techniques used was literature and field studies. The study population amounted to 47 respondents. The sampling technique used was simple random sampling. Determination of the sample used Yamane formula so the result sampling was 32 respondents. To determine the degree of correlation was used Pearson Product Moment Correlation. The results of research recapitulation variable supervision showed the average score of 3.2 which categorized medium and the recapitulation teacher performance variables obtained an average score 4.45 which categorized very good, the product moment correlation significance test for n = 32 , standard error of 5%, then the value of rtable=0.349. then rcount 0.195 the count was less than rtable=0.349, so 0.195 was a significant correlation coefficient. The research conclusion showed that the influence of principal supervising toward teacher performance by 19.5% and the remaining 80.5% was determined other factors, such as the assessment of teachers by students, delivery of teaching material according to the students opinion, incentives, teacher certification.Key word: Supervision, Performance, Teacher.
Bohari, Pengantar Perpajakan, Ghalia Indonesia, Jakarta, 1985.
H. Hadari Nawawi & H. Mimi Martini, 1994, Manusia Berkualitas, Gajah Mada University Press, Yogyakarta.
Handayaningrat, Soerwarno. 1994. Penganatr Studi Ilmu Administrasi dan
Manajemen. Jakarta:Haji Masagung. Jakarta.
Jalaluddin Rahmat 1993. Metode Penelitian Komunikasi. Bandung : PT. Remaja Rosda Karya.
Manullang,M. 1996. Dasar-Dasar Manajemen. Jakarta: Ghalia Indonesia.
Masri Singarimbun & Sofian Effendi. 1989. Metode Penelitian Survei, Jakarta: LP3ES.
Sarwoto. 1991. Dasar- dasar Organisasi dan Manajemen. Ghalia Indonesia.
Siagian. Sondang P. 1982. Organisasi Kepemimpinan dan Prilaku Administrasi. Jakarta: Gunung Agung,
Soewarno Handayaningrat. 1994. Pengantar Study Ilmu Administrasi Dan
Manajemen. CV Haji Masagung-jakarta. Mc Mx C IV.
Sondang P. Siagian. 1989. Fungsi-fungsi Manajerial, Penerbit PT. Bina Aksara,
Sugiono, 2002.”Metode Statistik ”, Bandung: Tarsito.
Sugiyono, 1998. Statistika untuk Penelitian. Bandung : Alfabeta
Sugiyono. (2007). Statistika Untuk Penelitian. Bandung. Penerbit: CV. Alfabeta
Sugiyono. 2002. Metode penelitian Administrasi. Alfabeta, Bandung
The Liang Gie. 1981. Ilmu Politik. Gadjah Mada University Press.
Authors who publish with Jurnal Governansi agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in Jurnal Governansi.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in Jurnal Governansi.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.