KUALITAS PELAYANAN KARTU TANDA PENDUDUK ELEKTRONIK DI KECAMATAN CISARUA KABUPATEN BOGOR
Various community responses tend to suggest that different types of public services suffered a setback which is mainly marked by numerous irregularities in the public service. Systems and procedures are complicated, and human resources were slow in providing the service, expensive, closed, and discriminatory and cultured not serve, but served also an aspect of public service spotlight, especially in terms of population administration one of them in the service of making electronic ID card.
The research objective is to know the quality of the electronic ID card service in District Cisarua, Bogor regency.
The theory that used to analyze the quality of service is a theory proposed by Parasuraman in Harbani Pasolong (2013) which has five dimensions of service quality to be able to successfully include the dimensions of tangible, reliability, responsiveness, assurance, empathy. The five dimensions above should be implemented fully for one another have relevance.
This research used descriptive quantitative method by using questionnaires as the main instrument to data collect.
These results indicate that the quality of the electronic ID card service in District Cisarua, Bogor regency according to respondents of employees included in the criteria for the interpretation of Good, while according to the respondents community service quality Electronic Identity Card in District Cisarua, Bogor regency included in the criteria Pretty Good. It is explained that the completion of this electronic ID card service can’t be resolved quickly due to the completion of this electronic ID cards involve other agencies, namely the Department of Population and Civil Registration in Bogor district is not authorized for card printing and database processing.
Suggestions from this study recommend that the government give them the authority to process the district population database that can handle an error in the electronic ID card identity. Then the district should continue to strive to conduct socialization to the village office of each region, with emphasis to the village to mobilize RW and RT convey any information which would have informed to the public;
Keywords: Service Quality of electronic ID cards
Bandung : PT. Remaja Rosda Karya
Fandy Tjiptono, 1996. Manajemen Jasa, Yogyakarta: Penerbit Andi
----------------, 2000. Manajemen jasa. Yogyakarta: Andi Offset.
Inu Kencana Safiie. 2009. Sistem Administrasi Negara Republik Indonesia (SANRI). Jakarta : Bumi Aksara
Kotler (2000). Manajemen Pemasaran Edisi Milenium. Jilid 1&2. Jakarta : PT. Prenhalindo.
Kotler, 2009. Kotler, Philip. 2009. Manajemen Pemasaran. Jakarta: Erlangga
Pasolong, Harbani, 2008. Kepemimpinan Birokrasi. Bandung : Alfabeta
Reni Yanti Paelongan, 2015. Kualitas Layanan Pembuatan Akta Kelahiran
pada Dinas Kependudukan dan Pencatatan Sipil Kabupaten Tanah Toraja. Sulawesi : Universitas Hasanudin.
Soleh, Muhammad, 2005, Hubungan Persepsi Masyarakat Tentang Perilaku Birokrasi Terhadap Kualitas Pelayanan Publik. Tesis, Program Pascasarjana Program Studi Administrasi Negara Universitas Terbuka, Jakarta.
Sugiyono, 2011. Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif, Kualitatif dan R&D. Bandung:Alfabeta.
----------, 2012. Metode Penelitian Administrasi. Bandung : Alfabeta.
Tampubolon, Manahan, 2012. Perilaku Keorganisasian. Bogor : Ghalia
Tjiptono, Fandy. 2012. Service Management Mewujudkan Layanan Prima.
Yogyakarta: CV Andi Offset
Ummulchairi, 2012. Kualitas Pelayanan Akta Kelahiran di Dinas Kependudukan dan Catatan Sipil Kota Makassar. Sulawesi Selatan: Universitas Hasanudin.
Yuli Sudoso Hastono, 2008. Pelayanan Publik di Bandar Udara Polonia
Medan, Medan : Universitas Sumatera Utara.
1) Undang-undang Nomor 11 Tahun 2008 tentang Informasi dan Transaksi
2) Undang-undang Nomor 23 Tahun 2006 tentang Administrasi Kependudukan
3) Undang-undang Nomor 24 Tahun 2013 tentang Perubahan Atas Undangundang Nomor 23 Tahun 2006 Tentang Administrasi Kependudukan
4) Undang-undang Nomor 25 Tahun 2009 tentang Pelayanan Publik
5) Peraturan Daerah Kabupaten Bogor Nomor 24 Tahun 2008 tentang Organisasi Dan Tata Kerja Kecamatan
Authors who publish with Jurnal Governansi agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in Jurnal Governansi.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in Jurnal Governansi.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.