THE INFLUENCE OF SERVICE QUALITY OF TIRTA BUMI WIBAWA REGIONAL DRINKING WATER COMPANY TOWARDS CUSTOMER SATISFACTION
Keywords:Service, Customer Satisfaction., Quality
The research is entitled "The Influence of Service Quality of Tirta Bumi Wibawa Regional Drinking Water Company towards Customer Satisfaction in Sukabumi City". The research was aimed at determining the partial influence of variable (X) Service Quality towards variable (Y) Customer Satisfaction. The research method used was associative method with quantitative approach. The techniques of collecting data applied were in the form of distributing questionnaires and interviews. The research sample used random sampling technique by applying the Slovin formula withaa precision levellof 10%, so that the numberoof samples obtained was 100 respondents from a population of 11,178 people. In order to measure the variable of service quality, researchers used the theory of Parasuraman, et al (1988:12-40) including the dimensions of Tangibles (Direct Evidence), Reliability, Responsiveness, Assurance, and Empathy. Meanwhile, in order to measure the customer satisfaction variable, the theory of Irawan (2008:39) that included the dimensions of Product Quality and Price, was applied. Based on the results of statistical calculations obtained, the results of the influence of service quality towards customer satisfaction is equal to 86.2%, while the remaining 13.8% is influenced by other factors not examined.
Irawan, Handi. 2008. Membedah Strategi Kepuasan Pelanggan. Jakarta: PT Gramedia.
Iqbal, Muhammad. 2007. Pelayanan Yang Memuaskan. Jakarta: Alex Media Komputindo.
Kotler, Pdan Amstrong Gary. 2006. Prinsip-prinsip Pemasaran. Jakarta: Erlangga.
Lukman, Sampara. 2000. Manajemen Kualitas Pelayanan. Jakarta: STIA-LAN Press.
Parasuraman, A., Berry, Leonard L, and Zeithmal, Valerie A. 1988. SERVQUAL: A. Multiple-Item Scale for Measuring Consumer Perceptions of Service Quality. Journal of Retailing. Vol 64 12-40.
Pasolong, Harbani. 2020. Teori Administrasi Publik. Bandung : Alfabeta.
Priansa, Donni Juni. 2017. Manajemen Pelayanan Prima. Bandung: Alfabeta.
Sugiyono. 2015. Metode Penelitian Kualitatif, Kuantitatif, dan R&D. Bandung: Alfabeta.
Tjiptono, Fandy. 1996. Manajemen Jasa. Yogyakarta: Andi Offset.
Wibowo, Lili dan Adi dan Priansa, Donni, Juni. 2017. Manajemen Komunikasi dan pemasaran. Bandung: Alfabeta.
Peraturan Daerah (PERDA) Kota Sukabumi Tanggal 8 Juli 2019 Nomor 5 Tahun 2019 Tentang Perusahaan Umum Daerah Air Minum Tirta Bumi Wibawa Kota Sukabumi.
Undang-undang Dasar Republik Indonesia Tahun 1945 Pasal 33 Ayat 3.
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2023 Anisa Anwar, Ike Rachmawati, Tuah Nur
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with Jurnal Governansi agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in Jurnal Governansi.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in Jurnal Governansi.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.