1. The EDUCIVILIA Journal accepts articles from research of community services and literature reviews in the field of elementary education, islamic education management, and arabic teaching and learning using quantitative and qualitative approaches. The main aim is to provide a publication facility for lecturers, academics and researchers to share knowledge and thoughts in term of community services based projects.
2. The manuscript is typed using the Microsoft Word or Libre Office Writer program in the format appropriate to the EDUCIVILIA TEMPLATE, which is saved as a .doc / .docx file extension.
3. Manuscripts are sent online via OJS Jurnal Educivilia at https://ojs.unida.ac.id/educivilia
4. All article authors must be included/typed in OJS when filling in "authors" in the article submission process.
5. Articles are written in Indonesian and English. The distance between lines is 1.5 spaces. The beginning of each paragraph is indented to the right about three beats.
6. Systematics of research articles: Title, Author's Identity (Name, Affiliation and Email), Abstract (Indonesian and English) accompanied by Keywords, Correspondence, Introduction, Methodology, Results and Discussion, Conclusion, Acknowledgments and REFERENCES.
7. Article title no more than 15 words, typed in the centre, using Book Antiqua with a font size of 14 pt Bold.
8. Author's identity: full name without an academic degree (if there is more than one author, then all authors' names are included along with the institution of origin of each author) using Book Antiqua with 12 pt Regular font size. Author affiliation and email should be in regular 10 pt.
9. Abstracts are written in Indonesian and English using one space accompanied by 3-5 keyword words or phrases (written alphabetically), using Book Antiqua with a font size of 10 pt. The length of the Indonesian abstract is between 150-250 words (English abstract adjusts). The abstract is written in one paragraph containing at least the background, objectives, methods, research results and conclusions. The abstract and keywords entered in OJS are those in English.
10. The introduction contains the article's background and aim or scope. All parts of this introduction are presented in an integrated manner in the form of paragraphs without subtitles.
11. Methodology contains formulating the problem being studied in more detail (where possible, written mathematically) and explaining the proposed method.
12. Results and Discussion, which contain the presentation of the tests carried out and the analysis of the results.
13. Conclusions and Suggestions contain research findings in answering research questions. Conclusions are described in paragraphs; do not use numbering or bullets. Suggestions must be included for future research development
14. Acknowledgments contain the author's thanks for completing the research.
15. References must be written MANDATORY using the Reference Management Tool (Mendeley et al.). References follow the rules of the American Psychological Association and must cover minimum 15 references of books or journal articles in the last five years.
16. Citations, tables, and figures follow APA Style rules.
17. Using Reference Manager to manage references and citations such as Mendeley and EndNote.
18. Articles are written with a minimum of 3000 words (excluding the abstract and bibliography in two column format).
19. Articles are written following the article writing TEMPLATE in the Educivilia Journal.
20. Avoid duplication, fabrication, falsification and plagiarism.
21. The author attaches a Statement of Authenticity of Manuscript when submitting the article.
22. Everything related to the licensing of quotations or anything else related to IPR carried out by the author, including the legal consequences that may arise because of this, is the full responsibility of the author.
Submission Preparation Checklist
Authors are required to pay attention to the following things before submitting an article to Educivilia:
1. The manuscript is the author's work, free from duplication, fabrication, falsification and plagiarism.
2. The article file to be submitted must be in .docx (MS Word) format.
3. The manuscript has followed the guidelines and template for writing articles in the EDUCIVILIA Journal.
4. References made are only to sources referenced in the text (minimum five references).
5. Citing and writing references are managed using Reference Manager (Mendeley or other).
6. The author will not send this article to another journal unless the article has been declared 'rejected' in the EDUCIVILIA Journal.
7. The author is willing to conduct correspondence responsibly and ethically.
8. If the author responds for three consecutive weeks to the Educivilia editorial team during the editorial process post-review, then the Tatsqifiy editorial team has the right to reject or decline the author's submission.
The author whose manuscript is declared accepted for publication in the Educivilia Journal, the article's copyright will be handed over to Djuanda University as the publisher of the Journal. Copyright includes the right to reproduce and transmit the article in all forms and media, including reprints, photographs, microfilm and other similar reproductions and translations.
The author must sign a Copyright Transfer Agreement (ACT) when the manuscript has been accepted and before publication. The Copyright Transfer Agreement Letter Template can be downloaded here.
All writings in this Journal are the full responsibility of the author. The Tatsqifiy Journal provides open access to anyone so that the information and findings in the articles are helpful for everyone. This Journal can be accessed and downloaded for free, without charge, by the Creative Commons license used.