PENGARUH CITRA MEREK DAN ATRIBUT PRODUK TERHADAP KEPUTUSAN PEMBELIAN SMARTPHONE SAMSUNG BERBASIS ANDROID DI KOTA BOGOR

Junaedi Junaedi, Titiek Tjahja Andari

Abstract

This study aims to determine the effect of brand image and product attributes on purchasing decisions based Samsung android smartphone in Bogor. The sample in this study are based Samsung android smartphone users in Bogor with a sample of 100 respondents. The technique of multiple regression analysis, multiple correlation analysis, analysis of determination coefficient and hypothesis test using simultaneous F test and t test partially. Results showed that simultaneous brand image and product attributes affect the purchasing decisions in the city of Bogor. Partially, brand image and product attributes affect the purchasing decisions in the city of Bogor. The predictive capacity of these variables to-two on purchasing decisions by 53.5%. As it is shown the amount of R square of 53.5%, while the remaining 46.5% is influenced by other factors not included in this study.
Keywords: Brand image, product attributes and Purchase Decision

Full Text:

PDF

References

Aaker, D. A. 1991. Managing Brand Equity: Capitalizing on the Value of a Brand Name. New York: Free Press.

A, Shimp, Terence (2003). Periklanan Promosi & Aspek Tambahan Komunikasi Pemasaran Terpadu, Jilid I ( edisi 5), Jakarta. Erlangga.

Durianto Darmadi, Sugiarto dan Lie Joko Budiman, 2001. Brand Equity Ten – Strategi Memimpin Pasar. Jakarta. PT. Gramedia Pustaka Utama.

Gary B, S., Thomas J, C., & Misty E, V, 2007. Discovering Computers : Fundamentals, 3thed. (Terjemahan) Jakarta. Salemba Infotek.

Husein, Umar. 2004. Metode Penelitian untuk Skripsi dan Tesis Bisnis. Cetakan ke-6. Jakarta. PT Raja Grafindo Persada.

Kahle, L. R. & Kim, CH. 2006. Creating Images and the Psychology of Marketing Communication. New Jersey: LEA.

Keller, K. L. 2003. Strategic Brand Management: Building, Measuring, and Managing Brand Equity. New Jersey: Pearson Education, Inc.

Kotler, Gary Armstrong, 2008. Prinsip-Prinsip Pemasaran. Penerjemah Bob Sabrana, Jakarta. Erlangga.

Kotler, Philip, 2000. Marketing Management. The Millennium Edition, New Jersey. Prentice Hall International Edition.

,2002. Manajemen Pemasaran. Jilid 2. PT. Prenhalindo, Jakarta

Nugroho, Bhuono Agung, 2005, Strategi Jitu Memilih Metode Statistik Penelitian dengan SPSS, Yogyakarta. Andi.

Paulin et al, 2005. Service Climate and Organisational Commitment : The Importance of Customer Linkages. Jurnal of Business Research,59, pp. 906-915.

Priyatno, Duwi, 2011. Buku Saku SPSS. Cetakan Pertama. Yogyakarta. Mediakom.

Rangkuti, Freddy, 2009. Strategi Promosi yang Kreatif & Analisis kasus, Integreted Marketing Communication. Jakarta. PT. Gramedia Pustaka Utama.

Ridwan dan Akdom, 2007. Rumusm dan Data-Data Analisis Statistik. Cetak Kedua. Bandung. Penerbit Alfabeta.

Schiffman, Leon dan Leslie Lazar Kanuk, 2004. Perilaku Konsumen, Edisi Ketujuh. Jakarta. PT. Indeks,

Sinamo, Jansen, 2005. Delapan Etos Kerja Prefesional : Navigator Anda Menuju Sukses. Bogor. Grafika Mardi Yuana.

Simamora, Bilson, 2004. Panduan Riset Perilaku Konsumen. Jakarta. PT. Gramedia Pustaka Utama.

Sugiyono, 2010. Metode penelitian Kuantitatif Kualitatif dan R&D. Bandung. Penerbit ALFABETA.

Umar, Husein, 2002. Metode Riset Bisnis. Jakarta. PT.Gramedia Pustaka Utama.

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.