ANALISIS FAKTOR BUDAYA, SOSIAL, PRIBADI DAN PSIKOLOGIS TERHADAP KEPUTUSAN PEMBELIAN PRODUK AIR MINUM DALAM KEMASAN MEREK VIRO DI KOTA BOGOR

M Ihsan Fahrudin, Samsuri Samsuri

Abstract

This study aims to identify and analyze that cultural factors, social, personal and psychological berpengaru the decision of buying bottled water brand in the city of Bogor viro either simultaneously or partially. Analysis method used is descriptive ananlisis method, the method comprising the analysis statistical multiple linear regression analysis, significant testing and testing singnifikan simultaneous partial and determination coefficient testing and statistical test (F test and t test). From vaildtas and reliability test results showed that all the questions declared valid and reliable. Based on the results of the research results of the coefficient of determination (R2) of 56.9%, which means that the influence of cultural, social, personal, and psychological on purchasing decisions bottled water brand viro in Bogor. While the remaining 43.1% is explained in another variable models. Simultaneously cultural, social, personal, and psychological influence on purchase decisions inum water in viro brand packaging. Furthermore, the partial showed that culture, personal and psychological significant effect on the purchase decision inum water in viro brand packaging.
Keywords: Cultural, social, personal and psychological, purchasing decisions

Full Text:

PDF

References

Alex S. Nitisemito, 1999. Marketing, Edisi Revisi, Jakarta: PT. Ghalia Indonesia.

Alwi, Syarifudin. 2001. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia: Strategi Keunggulam Kompetitif, edisi pertama, Cetakan Pertama, Yogyakarta: BPFE.

Assauri, Sofjan, 1999, Manajemen Pemasaran, Jakarta: Penerbit PT. Raja Grafindo Persada.

Ancok, Dajamaludin, 1998. Tehnik Penyusunan Skala Suatu Pengukur, Yogyakarta: Gajah Mada University Press.

Arikunto, Suharsami, 2006. Prosedur Penelitian Suatu Pendekatan Praktik, Jakarta: Rineka Cipta.

Azwar, Saifuddin, 1997. Reliabilitas dan Validitas. Edisi Ke 3. Yogyakarta. Pustaka Pelajar.

Euis Wahyuni, 2010. Pengaruh Kebudayaan, Sosial, Pribadi Dan Psikologi Terhadap Keputusan Pembelian Mie Instan Gaga Gopeng Pada Kecamatan Ciawi Kabupaten Bogor. Universitas Djuanda.

Kotler, Philip dan Gary Armstrong. 1991. Dasar-Dasar Pemasaran. Edisi 3. Jilid 2. Jakarta : Prenhalindo.

Kotler, Philip. 1990. Manajemen Pemasaran (terjemahan), Edisi Millenium, jilid 1. Jakarta : PT. Prenhallindo.

Kotler, Philip dan Gary Armstrong. 2001. Dasar-Dasar Pemasaran. Edisi 9. Jilid 1. Jakarta : Prenhalindo.

Kurniawan 2006. Analisis Faktor-Faktor Yang Mempengaruhi Konsumen Dalam Pengambilan Keputusan Pembelian Produk Mie Instan Merk Sedaap Di Malang.

Lamb, Charles. W. et.al, 2001., Pemasaran, Buku I Edisi Pertama, Jakarta: Penerbit Salemba Empat.

Lamb, Hair. Daniel, Mc, 2001, Pemasaran, Buku I Edisi Pertama, Jakarta: Penerbit Salemba Empat.

Manullang. 2005. Dasar-dasar Manajemen, Edisi 1. Jakarta : Erlangga

Priyo 2001. Analisis Faktor-Faktor Yang Mempengaruhi Keputusan Konsumen Dalam Melakukan Pembelian Pada Toko Sports Station Malioboro Mall Yogyakarta.

Putri 2008. Analisis Pengaruh Prilaku Pembelian Konsumen Terhadap Keputusan Pembelian Sim Card Telkom Flexi (Studi Kasus: Mahasiswa Jurusan Manajemen Universitas Bina Nusantara)

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.