EFFECT OF TRAINING AND CAREER DEVELOPMENT ON PERFORMANCE CIVIL SERVICES REGIONAL SECRETARIAT

Authors

  • Ari Hashari Ari Hashari Universitas Singaperbangsa Karawang
  • Banuara Nadeak Universitas Singaperbangsa Karawang
  • Chaerudin Chaerudin Universitas Singaperbangsa Karawang

DOI:

https://doi.org/10.30997/jsh.v13i2.6480

Keywords:

career development, employee performance , training

Abstract

The purpose of this research is to ascertain whether training increases worker productivity or not, whether career development increases productivity or not, and whether both increase productivity or not. This research makes use of descriptive and corroborative methodologies. 106 people from the Karawang County Regional Secretariat took part in this research. Use online surveys to collect data. Multiple linear regression analysis, correlation analysis, the coefficient of determination, and hypothesis testing are all examples of traditional statistical approaches. The data was analyzed with SPSS 16, a statistical program. This study found a simple one-way relationship (correlation coefficient 39.4%) between training and job development factors. In the t-test for the partial regression coefficient, both the t-count of the training variable (6.345) and the t-count of career development (2.992) are greater than the t-table value of 1.983 and sig < (0.05). Meanwhile, according to the results of simultaneous regression coefficient testing (f test) obtained t count (37.963) > f table (3.08). Training and advancement opportunities have a total impact on employee performance by 42.4%, while other variables (ɛ) not examined in this study reached the remaining 57.6%.

References

Dessler, Garry. 2015. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Jakarta : Salemba Empat.

Edison, Emron., & dkk. (2016). Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Bandung: Alfabeta.

Gomes, Faustino Cardoso. 2010. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Yogyakarta : Andi.

Handoko, T. Hani. 2012. Manajemen Personalia dan Sumber Daya Manusia. Yogyakarta: BPFE.

Hasibuan, Malayu S.P. 2013. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Jakarta : PT Bumi

Hasibuan, Melayu S.P. 2017. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Jakarta: Bumi Aksara

Heidjrachman, Ranupandojo., dan Husnan, Suad. 2012. Manajemen Personalia. Yogyakarta: BPFE-Yogyakarta.

Mangkunegara, Anwar Prabu. 2015. Sumber Daya Manusia Perusahaan. Bandung : Cetakan kedua belas. Remaja Rosdakarya.

Mangkunegara, Anwar Prabu. 2016. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Bandung: PT. Remaja Rosdakarya Offset.

Mangkunegara. 2011. Manajemen Sumber Daya Perusahaan. Bandung : PT . Remaja Rosdakarya.

Mangkunegara. 2013. Manajemen Sumberdaya Manusia Perusahaan. Bandung: PT. Remaja Rosdakarya.

Manulang. 2012. Dasar-Dasar Manajemen. Yogyakarta : Gadjah Mada University Press.

Sadili, Samsudin, 2010. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Bandung : CV. Pustaka Setia.

Sedarmayanti. (2014). Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia, Reformasi Birokrasi, dan Manajemen Negeri Sipil. Bandung: Refika Aditama.

Sedarmayanti. 2013. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Bandung : Refika Aditama

Simamora, Hendry. 2010. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Jakarta : Gramedia. Sugiyono. 2012. Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif Kualitatif dan R&D. Bandung : Alfabeta.

Sutrisno, E. 2017. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Jakarta : Kencana.

Suwanto., dan Donni J.P. 2013. Manajemen SDM Dalam Organisasi Publik dan Bisnis. Bandung : Alfabeta.

Suyadi Prawirosentono. 2011. Manajemen Operasi. Edisi Ketiga. Jakarta : PT.Bumi Aksara.

Tarigan, Robinson. 2010. Ekonomi Regional: Teori dan Aplikasi. Jakarta : Bumi Aksara.

Veitzal, Rivai. 2010. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia untuk Perushaan. Jakarta: PT Raja Grafindo Persada

A. M. Asfaw et al. 2015. The Impact of Training and Development on Employee Performance and Effectiveness: A Case Study of District Five Administration Office, Bole Sub-City, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. Journal of Human Resource and Sustainability Studies: December 2015.

Abraham, S. K., dkk. 2018. Pengaruh Pengembangan Karir, Pelatihan dan Motivasi Terhadap Kinerja Karyawan PT Air Manado. Jurnal EMBA : Vol. 6 No.1Januari2018.

Anitha, R,. Dan Kumar, M. A. 2016. A Study On The Impact Of Training On Employee Performance Private Insurance Sector Coimbatore Sector. International Journal of Management Research & Review : Vol. 6, No. 10, August 2016

Anwar, Rani. 2015. Pengaruh Pendidikan dan Pelatihan Serta Promosi Jabatan Terhadap Prestasi Kerja Karyawan PT. Kereta Api Indonesia (PERSERO) UPT. Balai Yasa Lahat Diver III Sumsel . Jurnal Manajemen & Bisnis Sriwijaya : Vol : 13, No. 4, Desember 2015.

Downloads

Published

2022-10-28

How to Cite

Ari Hashari, A. H., Nadeak, B. ., & Chaerudin, C. (2022). EFFECT OF TRAINING AND CAREER DEVELOPMENT ON PERFORMANCE CIVIL SERVICES REGIONAL SECRETARIAT . Jurnal Sosial Humaniora, 13(2), 139–144. https://doi.org/10.30997/jsh.v13i2.6480

Issue

Section

Articles
Abstract viewed = 7 times