Main Article Content
This study aims to find out Perception and Social Media Use Toward Hoax #Justiceforaudrey in Senior High School Students at Pesanggrahan Subdistrict. This study used a qualitative approach and survey method. The sample used was 106 high school students in the Pesanggrahan sub-district, South Jakarta. The results showed that found a significant effect between the perception of hoax news exposure with a regression coefficient of 0.182 greater than 0.05, and there is a significant influence between the use of social media on the exposure of hoax news with a regression coefficient of 0.537 greater than 0.05. Furthermore, the results obtained by R Square in this study amounted to 0.405 or 40.5%. This means that the influence of the perception and use of social media variables on exposure to hoax news by 40.5%. The remaining 59.5% is influenced by variables outside this study.
Keywords: Perception, Media Social, Hoax
Authors who publish with Jurnal Komunikatio agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in Jurnal Komunikatio.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in Jurnal Komunikatio.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work
John, W. (2010). Organizational Behavior: Securing Competitive Advantage. New York: Routledge.
Nurkinan. (2017). Dampak Media Online Terhadap Perkembangan Media Konvensional. Karawang. Karawang: UNISKA.
Rochimah. (2011). Gerakan Literasi Media: Melindungi Anak-Anak dari Gempuran Pengaruh Media. Yogyakarta: Rumah Sinema.
Slamet, Y. (2018). Pemberitaan Hoax di Media Online Ditinjau dari Konstruksi Berita dan Respon Netizen. Universitas Pendidikan Negeri Yogyakarta.
Stephen, R. (2003). Perilaku Organisasi. Jakarta: Index.
Tribunnews. (2019). Bukan Hanya Saling Sindir Soal Mantan Pacar, Pelaku Perundungan Audrey Juga Tersinggung Soal Utang. Retrieved from https://style.tribunnews.com/2019/04/10/bukan-hanya-saling-sindir-soal- mantan-pacar-pelaku-perundungan-audrey-juga-tersinggung-soal-utang
Westermann. (2010). The Effects of Social Media On College Students. Retrieved from USA